My photo
Philippines
All songs are derived from "Sing to Jehovah" published by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. While most of the videos and all musical arrangements posted in this site are derivative works done by me, Watchtower holds all copyright to the original composition and lyrics. The Watchtower is neither connected to nor endorses this site. The Watchtower official website to download music can be found HERE... All works presented here are for the enjoyment of the brothers and sisters from around the world. Some may want to embed or upload my videos to their own blogs/sites - I am totally OK with it. My only wish however is that the video be posted in its entirety, unaltered, not cutting off certain parts especially the YouTube/URL near the end of each video that links back to its source.

March 25, 2010

Song #8 The Lord's Evening Meal (with vocals)

Here's the memorial song with vocals. I uploaded this due to requests from the bros. & sis. from around the world. I must warn though that the voice is not that good... can't hit right some of the notes :-)) (obviously needs to practice more) I thought this can be useful for rehearsing the memorial song.

Edit: There was an error in the melody note at 00:54... I apologize, this arrangement was created last year using a transcribed copy before the Songbooks arrived. The second video corrects this error.

(old version with melody error)


(Correct version)


And here's the symphonic arrangement only.

5 comments:

  1. I can't view the video, because it says it is private. I would like to practice for the memorial, how can I view it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops sorry about that, it's now fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yamangtunay,
    I am very pleased with your arrangement to no.8 song: The Lord's evening meal.
    I intend to record this song to a CD with other high quality arrangements. I own a little home studio. As you know, compressing music for youtube or another site results in loss quality and song can't be used to make a good recording.
    If is not to much, I beg you to help me by sending on my e-mail address a copy of the simphonyc arrangement in format wav. or a midi copy. I be gratefull to you and I will use your name in metadata as the arranger. My e-mail address is pruneanovidiu@yahoo.com
    I intend to record it in Romanian.
    Thanks, Ovidiu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ovidiu,

    I will send the MIDI by email. However it may not sound the same in your machine because it uses customized soundfonts. Dimension Pro and Garritan Pocket Orchestra synths were mostly used. Anyway the arrangement was rendered in my old Creative Soundbalster and your MIDI gear probably is way much better so it may come out sounding much better too in your machine. I would be glad to have an mp3 copy of your studio rendition.

    Greeting from Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello brothers. It is very nice videos of the Kingdom songs. I love the kingdom song. I wanted to tell you that if someone wants the tab for the songs to play them on guitar can write to my email and we'll send you the tab of the song you want. I have the tab almost all new songs.

    jj_mendez93@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete