My photo
Philippines
All songs are derived from "Sing to Jehovah" published by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. While most of the videos and all musical arrangements posted in this site are derivative works done by me, Watchtower holds all copyright to the original composition and lyrics. The Watchtower is neither connected to nor endorses this site. The Watchtower official website to download music can be found HERE... All works presented here are for the enjoyment of the brothers and sisters from around the world. Some may want to embed or upload my videos to their own blogs/sites - I am totally OK with it. My only wish however is that the video be posted in its entirety, unaltered, not cutting off certain parts especially the YouTube/URL near the end of each video that links back to its source.

January 21, 2011

Song #68 A Prayer of the Lowly One

It's been a while since the last time I made an update in this blog. Been very busy with a lot of things. Besides, my computer seems to be having a lot of problems lately... It has gotten too slow and it's a drag to create and edit videos.

Anyway, here's the latest song for everybody to enjoy.

A Prayer of the Lowly One
"When I call, answer me, O my righteous God.
In the distress you must make broad space for me.
Show me favor and hear my prayer."
—Psalm 4:1




And in Spanish...

No comments:

Post a Comment